--Apple-Mail-14--1044954628

On 18 Jan 2005, at 20:56, jm wrote:

> Is it possible to get rinda to work (simply) with protocols other drb?
> eg, soap and beep.

Rinda::Ring is small enough that you could easily rewrite it, since its
all of 164 lines.

> Just have some insane ideas I'd like to play with. If there is an
> alternative that works with other languages as well please let me
> know. The main requirement is being able to locate services in an
> automated language independent manner.

Keep in mind that Rinda::Ring only works on a local subnet, since it
uses UDP broadcasts to locate services.

FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E  7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04

--Apple-Mail-14--1044954628
	nameP.sig
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-14--1044954628--