On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 06:31:07AM +0900, Assaph Mehr wrote:
> > I only have it up and running for hours. Is that a problem?
> > Can I force a snapshot somehow, and get the newer version
> > working with the latest data?
>
> You can change the time between snapshots. I will try to make this a
> configurable property, but for the time being you can edit
> pimki/libraries/madeleine_service.rb and change SNAPSHOT_INTERVAL to
> each hour. You will need to restart Pimki.
> I am not sure that this will help with the missing data though :(

   I changed SNAPSHOT_INTERVAL to one hour, copied the data and all of that,
and it seems to work fine.

   BTW, when I only had command logs, it seemed to lose revisions (in the
sense that should be more revisions available, but the available ones seem to
be right).

   Thank you, Assaph,

--
Esteban Manchado VeláÛquez <zoso / foton.es> - http://www.foton.es