Jim Weirich wrote:

>On Friday 14 January 2005 09:23 am, Ruby Quiz wrote:
>

>>Here's a program I've had a lot of fun with and might make a good Ruby
>>Quiz entry.  The program is a animal quiz program.
>>
>>It works like this.  The program starts by telling the user to think
>>of an animal.  It then begins asking a series of yes/no questions
>>about that animal: does it swim, does it have hair, etc.  ...
>>

>Here's my solution ...
>
>#-- animals.rb ----------------------------------------------
>#!/usr/bin/env ruby
>
>require 'yaml'
>require 'ui'

These solutions are reminding me a lot of the install script that's used
with Hobix.  The script basically reads a YAML document that describes
the installation flow and contains the Hobix distribution.

Script: <http://go.hobix.com/0.3/>
YAML: <http://go.hobix.com/0.3/hobix-install.yaml>

It's such a great quiz, though, because we could use the exercise of
improving our app's interaction with users.

_why