I did not see any reaction to this announcement yet, so I will be the
first one. It works great for me, being the best integration between irb
and ri in my opinion. Much better than Python's docstrings ;-), again IMHO.

The nice thing about it is that you turn it on when you need it, no
overhead otherwise.

Thanks a lot, Ilmari !!!

Gennady.