Hi all,

   Sorry for breaking the thread, I mistakenly deleted the old message.

   The problem was: I did some code refactoring, and changed the number of
arguments of some methods. I changed all the method calls.... except one or
two. The thing is, the interpreter ate it up just fine, but the program
crashed from time to time, and I had no idea why.

   Some hours later, I realized I had _not_ changed a couple of method calls,
so the method was receiving undefined arguments, and doing some silly random
thing until it crashed.

   That's it. Probably there are more problems, but that is what I recall it
has happened to me (several times already, in fact), and one of the reasons
I'm not particularly fond of Perl programming :-)

   Regards,

-- 
Esteban Manchado VeláÛquez <zoso / foton.es> - http://www.foton.es
EuropeSwPatentFree - http://EuropeSwPatentFree.hispalinux.es