Hello Ville,

VM>   The sales / scriptsolutions.com did not answer.

Hmm, there are 24 different time zones on this world.
Sometime it takes a little bit to get into office, especially if there
is a week end.

VM> And no I'm not wanting
VM>   any warez tricks.
VM>   As I wrote, there isn't any possibility to purchace arachno
VM>   currently. At least I'm not able to find any working link from
VM> http://www.scriptolutions.com/ruby_purchase.php. I'm grateful to you if
VM>   you can point me to a page from where I can buy the license.

The sales will begin with 0.5 (around april/may).

I hope you received the trial period extension key in the meantime.
Everybody who is writting us gets one without any futher questions,
but please give as a working day to do so.