Alexander Kellett wrote:

> On Jan 17, 2005, at 12:26 PM, benny wrote:
>> well, I need to install korundum first, right?
>> so downloaded korundum3.3.1 contains no config file.
>> INSTALL says
>
> i assume you mean ./configure file?
> the readme says run 'make -f Makefile.cvs'
> umm... maybe this is not well positioned,
> iirc this README is in qtruby/ rather than
> in root... guess this should be changed :)
I think I copied kdebindings/qtruby/README.build to kdebindings/INSTALL in
the qtruby tar ball on RubyForge, but maybe I forgot to do it for the
korundum one. What is the recommended KDE way of generating a configure
file that we can include with the release, or do you always have to use a
'make -f Makefile.cvs' command and generate it from configure.in.in?

-- Richard