trans.  (T. Onoma) wrote:

> | making super != super() is not an option.
>
> Hmm...maybe I was not clear enough on this point (or I misunderstand)
> using 'super()' would NOT pass args to parent method, but just 'super'
> does pass arguments --just as it is now.
Oh! I was sure that they are not passed by default, but I checked it and you
are right. it must be that I always use the explicit argument transfer or
did that behaviour change somewhere between 1.6 and 1.8.2?

but I really find it suprising that super != super() in contrast to every
other method.

learned a lesson today, thanks!

regards,

benny