Hello Gandhi,

G> Sorry if this question comes up often,
G> Which GUI toolkit do you use (and why)?

If you want to use it on windows, need unicode support and don't have
1500 USD for a TrollTech license you must use TK.
I still think that GTK is not a good solution on windows (it's damned
slow). FOX is nice but have no unicode. QT is expensive and nice.
FLTK is still ugly but quick. WxRuby depends on GTK.
VRuby is some kind of native MS-Windows binding.