Hello All,

      I am looking for Ogg Vorbis support in Ruby.  Mostly encode, file
      information and decode.

      There is already one lib out there, ruby-vorbisfile, that does decoding.
      However I want more! :)

      I've worked for a little bit on extending this initial work into a more
      thorough lib that supports a wide range of Ogg Vorbis features. However,
      I am not a very good programmer, especially when it comes to extending
      Ruby with C.  I get some of the ideas, but is a bit over my head. I've
      been using the ldap library as a reference, simply b/c it is quite
      extensive in its support.

      Mostly what I've been trying to do is create Ruby libs out of
      vorbis/vorbisfile.h (already done, now integrating that with)
      vorbis/vorbisenc.h and any other features.

      Is there anyone willing to work with me on this?  Granted, I can offer
      some help, but I would need some tutoring in moving forward.  I really
      would like to learn more, but need help in grasping some of the ideas.

      I understand this wouldn't be a top priority for most, but it might be a
      good project.

      If you would like to help me out, and are patient with a n00b, please
      let me know.  Thank you.

--
<<< Asenchi >>>