Haha.. good question..

I can't say that it would be any better than any other MVC framework (ruby or
otherwise).. but it would be good because it more or less enforces the
separation of M from V from C versus the PHP-based CMS frameworks out there
now that use nothing other than a DB access library called from the guts of
their display code..

I'm told that Nukes (the Java reimplementation of postnuke) is pretty good
architecturally.. but this is a Ruby forum.. right :)