For sure!! But: I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if someone is already making
a rails CMS.

postnuke and friends (the php cmses) all are pretty messy.. no MVC, no object
oriented ness..

Would be nice to see a good rails CMS.. but I'd settle for the ability to
write modules, etc in Ruby for an existing CMS rather than php..

I suppose in theory all it would take is a library for ruby to access all the
CMSy type stuff (user accounts, context, etc) and a "meta-module" for
postnuke (written in PHP) that proxies context across.. like SAML.. only
using YAML :)