--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT

On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 06:36:17PM +0900, oxman wrote:
> Humm, after many test, I see my code is executed immediately.
> But the effect of my code isn't immediat.
> I think 'buffer' or 'textview' have a refresh period.
> How i can force the refresh for 'buffer' or 'textview' ?

I've never noticed any sort refresh issues with the text
widgets, but...

You can always make your application do all pending Gtk events
with a function like:

def update_window
  while Gtk.event_pending? do
    Gtk.main_iteration

I should note that while this works well for me on Linux,
it does cause the program to hang on Windows.

- Michael

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT