Hi Vince,

Apologies for the lack of quoted text - blame the awful new Google
Groups UI.

Yes, I've been aware of Wee since Mike first posted about it on his
blog, and we've been corresponding quite a bit as he's developed it
further.  I haven't "tried" it in that I haven't actually used it to
build anything, but I know and like the choices that have been made
(even where they differ from mine with Seaside ;).

Could you point me to the comment about memory leaks in Seaside?  I
don't know of any in the framework - individual sessions may grow to be
fairly large, but once the session expires it always takes all of its
memory with it.  I know of several Seaside apps that have gone for
months without restarting, so if there were a serious leak I would
think we'd have seen it by now, unless the problem is a regression
specific to a particular release.

Avi