Nice work Michael!  I hope to see more of Wee in the future, it looks
really interesting.  I have a bunch of  questions for you: has Avi
tried Wee?  Did he like it?  Has he made suggestions?  Have you looked
at some Seaside code since the last release (I remember that you didn't
when you made the original implementation)?  If you've coded in
Seaside, how would you say developping in Seaside and Wee differs
(Smalltalk environment apart)?

One thing I found interesting the new Wee features is that it can be
used with or without continuations.  Is that because Ruby can marshal
continuations and threads like Squeak?  If it helps with memory usage
in Ruby, do you know if it possibly could in Squeak?  I remember
reading a comment on the Rails weblog where someone mentionned using
Seaside, but there was a memory leak *somewhere* and neither he nor Avi
could figure out where it came from.

Keep up the good work!

Vincent.