Kevin Howe wrote:
>>You could use Avi's Javascript to do the XmlHttp round-trip. It would take

>>little additional Javascript, with a tweak to the css, to do the
>
> hide/show.
>
>>Or is there some underlying design of sessions, continuations, URLs, ids
>
> of
>
>>edited objects, the back button, etc. that would make this difficult?
>

> I actually experimented with using XmlHttp for realtime field validation in
> Nemo a little while back. There was an issue concerning the way that Wee
> keeps it's page history, but I never looked into it deeply since it was just
> a side-experiment. I'll see if I can dig up the code.

Well, using live-update could change the current components state, but
it would not modify snapshotted state. This means, that a live-update
should not change state that is beeing backtracked, as a live-update
does not generate a new page. With this in mind, there should be no
problem with Wee's pagecache.

Regards,

   Michael