Hi,

In message "Re: Method Dispatching"
    on Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:12:04 +0900, "trans.  (T. Onoma)" <transami / runbox.com> writes:

|The questions I have about this:
|
|  1. Might this be a generally useful/powerful mechanism?

      It is too low level for AOP.  It is difficult to manage multiple
      method wrappers or per method modifiers.

|  2. What kind of problems might this create?

      Performance comes to my mind first.  Probably avoiding infinite
      loop (thus invocation of method_dispatch should be treated
      specially) comes next.

|Something like this certainly is useful for AOP, though I don't think the lack
|of it is necessarily a show stopper. But that's why I'm wondering about its
|more general implications.

I think AOP should be built in to the language in more higher level.

							matz.