Hello...
	I'm new to Ruby and I need some help with managing an external
process.  I'm on Windows, and I want to do something (overly simplified)
like this:

File.new(file_to_be_handled_by_outside_process.txt)
system ("C:\\filewatcher.exe file_to_be_handled_by_outside_process.txt")
<write stuff to file_to_be_handled_by_outside_process.txt>

	The foreign process started by system() never stops.  I need to
return control to the Ruby script after the system() call so that I can
have the Ruby script generate information for the foreign process to
handle.
	Any suggestions would be welcome...
-Chris