itsme213 wrote:
> Wonderful!
>
> "Michael Neumann" <mneumann / ntecs.de> wrote
>
>>* Can be used with or without continuations
>

> Are you recommending that continuations not be used? due to gc issues? other
> reasons?

Exactly! Especially for nested calls, memory (on my configuration) is no
more reclaimed, due to continuations (I guess).
Other disadvantages of continations are:

   * Each session must have it's own thread (due to the inability to
     call continuations across threads)

   * you can't marshal threads nor continations. especially in
     combination with memory leaks, this is critical!

Regards,

   Michael