George Moschovitis wrote:
>>Can be used with or without continuations
>
> this is a killer :)

It's very easy to rip out the continuation stuff. Only a few lines have
to be rewritten (I've those lines already, as Wee started to be
non-continuation based). Indeed, the Session class would become much
easier, as it's no longer using it's own thread. Currently, I do not use
continuations much in my programs, and Nemo does not use them much
either (only one occurence).... But I'm waiting until there's real need.
You know, without continuations, Wee is again marshallable (despite it's
use of callback blocks, which are BTW optional, too).

What I'd like to see, is an implementation of IOWA on top of Wee...

Regards,

   Michael