Aquila wrote:
>>Is there a place where I can find information on using mod_ruby? A single
>>stupid example will do, I just can't find anything...
>
> Doesn't anyone use mod_ruby then? Does everyone use Rails? There must be
> some example lying around somewhere...

mod_ruby doesn't have to be used to create a webapp, you know :-) I use
mod_ruby to customize & extend Apache behaviour (e.g. custom URL
mapping, URL filtering, and flexible wrapped CGI execution). It's so
much easier and faster using Ruby to create Apache modules instead of C.

Oh and I use plain Ruby CGI and FastCGI too.

--
dave