On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:36:24 +0900, you wrote:

>>when i mentioned that ruby might be easier to embed into a C program
>>than python is, the response was  'BS'. keeping in mind that i've done
>>both but the python person hadn't.

>(*) Neither is sufficiently harder than the other to warrant a "mine's
>better than yours" argument over language features.

i also mention that lua WAS easier, but got the same reaction...

either way, my experience with the python community was less than
pleasant...this was before i started flaming them on a regular
basis :)

i've had excellent contact here and in the tcl group though and that's
more than made up for it...
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tsummerfelt1
telnet://ventedspleen.dyndns.org