On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:06:25 +0900, you wrote:

>Trouble is, it usually doesn't make as much sense to all the other perl
>programmers.

that's been an argument used against perl for a long time. i think
it's a myth...people have posted some pretty horrendous code in the
perl newsgroup and other perl programmers had no trouble reading it...
but people who didn't program in perl coudln't...i see a connection
there...

> Or the same programmer in nine months time.

i have some toothpick code i wrote ten years ago...i can still read
it...and i'm willing to bet any other perl programmer can also...

i can crank out working code the quickest in perl, then tcl...i'm
hoping to get my ruby up to speed also...
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tsummerfelt1
telnet://ventedspleen.dyndns.org