--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

* On Jan 11  0:02, James Edward Gray II (ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org) thusly jotted:
> Just to be clear, I'm more in line with David's approach and so is Ruby
> Quiz, by extension.
>
> [...]
>
> Don't let that stop you though.  Golf away, as long as your enjoying
> yourself!

That was my idea - Ruby allows everyone to express themselves and have fun
programming.  I wasn't (necessarily) encouraging byte-size code for the
Quiz, nor overly wordy code for other things.  I haven't yet found another
language that allows the user to decide their own style as well as Ruby.

This ties in to the thread about braces - I personally prefer {} to do/end,
where possible.  Just another nicety.  (Thanks Matz!)
Tom

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g--