On Jan 10, 2005, at 7:04 AM, Thomas Kirchner wrote:

> * On Jan 10 21:02, Dick Davies (ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org) thusly jotted:
>> That's what I love about ruby - the readability of its code :D
>
> I know that's what I love about it - that both are equally possible and
> come naturally to different people.  We have both the Jannis Harders
> and
> the David Heinemeier Hanssons.  :)

Just to be clear, I'm more in line with David's approach and so is Ruby
Quiz, by extension.

I'm not trying to stop or degrade the the golf game going on here.  I
have enjoyed looking over the ever shrinking offerings and I've listed
every one of them on the quiz page.

However, that's probably all the attention they'll get from me.  I
wouldn't break them down in my summary, for example.  It's nothing
personal.  My interests are just different.

Don't let that stop you though.  Golf away, as long as your enjoying
yourself!

(This has been in the Ruby Quiz FAQ since day one, but I wanted to make
my position clear since this is the first time it has come up.)

James Edward Gray II