Lethalman ha scritto:
> (sorry for my poor English)
> Hello,
> i'm a pythonist but i like very much some ruby features, however it
> doesn't seem to be very supported at all like Python.
> I never programmed in ruby, because i python is more used.
>
> I would like to know why ruby doesn't "take the fly" like Python did,
> because i really would like to try the ruby language!

it is doing, it seem, I think this thing was true for pythonvs perl and
for perl vs tcl and maybe tcl vs sh..
just wait some more :)

Anyway, just wanted to notice you that there is an italian ruby user
group (I think I saw you con i.c.l.py) that you can from at
http://ada2.unipv.it/ruby
we have a low traffic mailing list but if you ask for something you get
an answer quite quickly ;)