Premshree Pillai <premshree.pillai / gmail.com> wrote:

> I think you are being too critical about Python.

You're probably right. My opinion on Python is just based on my personal
experience with it: using Python has the same effect on me then using
Windows, it makes me want to projectile vomit my breakfast (or lunch or
dinner depending on the time of day I am doing this). So yeah, my
comment might have a little bias ;)

> There are not many _major_
> differences between the two languages from the POV of a language user.

Well, my opinion is that Ruby has been designed, while Python has been
tinkered, and this makes one hell of a difference from the POV of a
language user, because quite frankly, it shows. :>

--
Luc Heinrich - lucsky / mac.com