On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 01:11:24 +0900, Lethalman <lethalman / fyrebird.net> wrote:
> (sorry for my poor English)
> Hello,
> i'm a pythonist but i like very much some ruby features, however it
> doesn't seem to be very supported at all like Python.

I might be repeating a lot of stuff that's already been written in the
past about this, but since you asked, here are the two _main_ reasons:
* Ruby is relatively new compared to Python
* Most of Ruby's initial docs/mls were in Japanese

Things are changing now, of course.

I don't see other reasons, actually. It'd be interesting to see if
others point out other reasons. :-w

--
Premshree Pillai
http://www.livejournal.com/~premshree