Douglas Livingstone ha scritto:
> On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:20:42 +0900, Giovanni Intini <intinig / gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>Why images?  Do we inherently need images on web pages?
>>
>>IMHO a few images, even just a logo add some life and dynamism to the page.
>

> +1

+1

>>Default size should be good however. The user shouldn't need to
>>increase character size to read the page :)
>

> The default size on the current site is quite easy to read,

+1, again

> I'm not sold on the tabs yet. The ones of the Blue page are good, if
> you could combine that with the readability of the red ones I'd say
> you're heading in the right direction.
>
> Do you need the "Latest News" header? If the headers for the
> individual news items could be made more header-looking, you wouldn't
> need a bit of text to say "these are headers people!"

ah, minimalism :) Now that I think of it, I'd also would like to see
  (x Comments) [Read More/Comment]
translated into
  Read More/Comments[x]

But this are changes in GForge more than in just the css so that may be
a different thing :)

I still think there is too much red (or maybe just to "dark" red) but
IANAWebDesigner.