* Giovanni Intini (Jan 08, 2005 13:31):
> I would go with red, increase a bit the text size and add some images,

Why images?  Do we inherently need images on web pages?  And as for the
text size...I'd say that you have a point, but I think that the CSS
should be very restrictive in dictating font-size.  Just leave it at
whatever the user chooses, unless there's a need for a special
font-size.

The red theme is very pretty.  The blue, not so much so.  I could
definitely live with working with the red theme.  There are still some
"off by one"-pixel problems, but it still looks very pretty.
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::