Tom Copeland wrote:

> Eero Saynatkari has been working on a couple new RubyForge themes; you
> can get an idea where he's going with them here:
>
> http://support.rubyforge.org/themes/red/
> and here:
> http://support.rubyforge.org/themes/blue/
>
> Any comments on these would be welcome...

I prefer the Red one though having a bit more contrast in it might be nice.

Another small issue is that the margins don't seem to make sense
completely -- e.g. in the right sidebar there's more margin between the
heading and the content than between different sections and the content
is sometimes bigger than the headlines.

Something similar applies for the "Latest News" headline -- it does not
look like a headline at all.

Nothing too important, but it's still a bit confusing when you're just
scanning the page.