Hello everybody!

Is it possible to install an additional widget written in Tcl/Tk and using
that widget in ruby without the change of any libraries? That should be
possible, because when copying that file to some place where Tcl will find
it, it is possible to start it without changing any library files or
compiling anything (Tcl is a scripting language, isn't it)?

The task I want to do is to install Bryan Douglas Oakley combobox and
using it in Ruby.

http://www.purl.org/net/oakley/tcl/combobox/index.html

By the side, has anyone a description how the integration of Tcl/Tk in
ruby is done? I don't get it at the moment, and it looks sometimes as
magic what is going on. If anyone has an explanation what is going on, I
could read that and don't ask silly questions in this newsgroup.

Bye
	Markus
--
Markus Liebelt; markus.liebelt / online.de