On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:21:31 +0900, Piergiuliano Bossi wrote

> Are they equally viable? Do you have any preferences?

Equally is a tricky word.  No.  Some definitely have more features, or are
more flexible, or are easier to setup than others.

My preference is for IOWA.  It is what I do nearly all of my web work with,
and it's the project I choose to develop.  It fits well with how I think and
work and with the way I want my software to function.  We also have a small,
but friendly and growing user community.  Drop in on freenode.net, on the
IRC channel #IOWA if you want to chat with a few other users.

Rails is another very fine choice, though.  There are a lot of people who
are finding a lot of enjoyment and success with it.  It has an energetic and
welcoming community that will readily help you to get going with it.  They
hang out on freenode.net on the #rubyonrails channel, and there is almost
always activity there.

Arrow and Nitro are two other frameworks with growing communities of users
and support.  All of these offer at least some of the elements that you are
interested in, though none offer all of them.

Good luck,

Kirk Haines