On Jan 7, 2005, at 9:02 AM, Robert McGovern wrote:

>> Also just wanted to say that the formatting on the quiz page
>>
>> http://www.grayproductions.net/ruby_quiz/quiz14.html
>>
>> is broken for the examples.
>
> In Internet Explorer 6 but fine in Firefox 1.0

I'm unhappy with the current Ruby Quiz Web site and intend to replace
it as soon as I can find the time.  Because of that, I'm not spending
too much time fiddling with the CSS myself, but I'll accept a working
patch if you're up to bug hunting.

I hope I don't sound uncaring.  I'm not.  I do want Ruby Quiz to have a
great site, but the current version has some built-in weaknesses I want
to get past, so I would rather spend my time replacing it.

I do thank you for the information.

James Edward Gray II