I know it is probably bad form to reply to oneself however I just wanted to
apologise for the awful grammar/spelling of this message. Of course, the
errors only revealed themselves after the message has been posted and I was
reading through the version sent out to the world !

Regards, Paul

news:tar6s72d93ts58 / corp.supernews.com...

@name="test.zip">