I just installed RubyGems 0.8.4, but now "requre 'RUDL'" raises this:

irb(main):001:0> require 'RUDL'
NameError: undefined method `print_centered' for class `RUDL::SFont'
        from (eval):113
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:18:in
`require'
        from (irb):1

This seems to have only affected RUDL.  It used to work fine before
installing RubyGems.  What's this about?

ruby 1.8.2 (2004-12-25) [i386-mswin32]

Bill

--
$stdout.sync = true
"Just another Ruby hacker.".each_byte do |b|