Johan Nilsson said the following on 1/5/2005 2:08 AM:

> Still doesn't work. I've sent you the path in a separate e-mail.
>
> (Sorry about the earlier multiple postings. My news server originally
> rejected them, but seem to have kept them in some kind of queue anyway.)

Johan, if you are on Windows XP, right click on My Computer and select
Properties. Click the Advanced tab and the Environment Variables button.
Edit the 'Path' by adding c:\ruby\bin (if that's where you have it).
Edit PATHEXT by adding ;.rb;.rbw

It's only a work-around, but it got me the behavior I was used to prior
to the latest one-click installer.

To Curt, THANK YOU for maintaining this valuable service!

--
Regards,

Mark Smith     mailto:mas.lists[at]cox.net