Mikael Brockman wrote:
> "Eustaquio Rangel de Oliveira Jr." <eustaquiorangel / yahoo.com> writes:
>

>>Hi!
>

> Good day!
>

>>| Ruby culture says: keep it simple, keep it short, keep away from XML.
>>
>>This XML stuff is weird. Seems that a lot of people have a bad idea about
>>it because of the *huge* XML files a lot of Java stuff needs. I agree that
>>there's a lot of mess around there, a lot of no necessary complexity, but
>>this kind of generalization is not healthy.
>

> As you've noticed, my post is a gigantic generalization.  Sorry about
> that.

I dont think you need to clarify or apologize for anything. Stereotypes
don't exist by fluke. I do 90% of my programming at work in Java, and
10% in Ruby (although 95% of my side projects in Ruby).

With myself using Java extensively I don't mind what you said at all,
you can never please everybody with any opinion, and I enjoyed reading
your. =)

Zach