On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:54:58 +0900, Lothar Scholz
<mailinglists / scriptolutions.com> wrote:
> Hello Premshree,
>
> PP> Very right. But I *tend* to call people who don't use dynamic,
> PP> strong-typed languages losers. ;)
>
> Can you please give me a hint about the language you have in mind.
>
> From my knowledge of around 25 languages it seems that only LISP with
> heavy use of (the 'integer 'x) statements are both dynamic and strong
> typed.
>
> Calling ruby users "losers" in this newsgroup is a little bit strange.
> or do you mean "dynamic typed languages" ?

I'm a strong proponent of Ruby, I wouldn't say anything like that.

Ruby is dynamic and strong typed, isn't it? I have a feeling this
discussion is going to head toward defining what typing means. :-S

--
Premshree Pillai
http://www.livejournal.com/~premshree