"Curt Hibbs" <curt / hibbs.com> wrote in message
news:EAENKKNOJPMNCDMLDOMLMEJMHEAA.curt / hibbs.com...
> Finally, after what seemed to be an endless series
> of release candidates, I am happy to announce the
> final release of version 182-14. Happy New Year!

I don't know if it's only me, but the installer doesn't seem to update the
path properly. After deinstalling 1.8.2-14 RC9 and installing the final
release I'm no longer able to simply execute 'ruby' from the command line.
Starting FreeRIDE also complains about missing rubyw. Simply running a
script by e.g. "sample.rb" seems to work fine.

I installed as a user with administrative rights on two machines, and the
same problem applies to both. What's probably worth noting is that neither
of these accounts is the default adminstrative account.

Platform is WinXP Pro SP1 / SP2 (on the two machines I've tried).

Regards // Johan