Hello!

Have you ever needed to develop quickly some CRUD views over RDBMS
tables (typically oracle)? Have you ever tried using <CENSORED> DbForms
and getting crazier day after day?

I wonder if in ruby there is anything better than that. I'm sure there
should be!

I guess there are 2 main areas:
1) webapp
2) desktop gui

While I think that building CRUD in rails should be simple (but I have
never tried and I wonder if there is any alternative), I imagine that
there currently is no solution ready to use as a desktop gui.

What do you think about it?

TIA
Giuliano

--
If you want to send me an email address should be 'p', then a dot,
followed by 'bossi' at 'quinary', another dot and 'com' at last