Will 2.0 make the names of keyword parameters available via reflection?

Sorry to ask this again, but it is really important for me. I decided years
ago that I much prefer

1) helper.move desk from: kitchen to: study using: trolley before: tomorrow
2) helper.move_from_to_using_before(desk, kitchen, study, trolley, tomorrow)
   which is arguably somewhat better than
3) helper.move(desk, kitchen, study, trolley, tomorrow)

So I am very concerned about keyword parameter names being available to
reflection.

Separately but related: will keyword parameter names be treated as part of
the method names for method lookup, allowing a form of overloading?

Could anyone shed some light on the plans here? Thanks.