Hi David,

Thanks for all the great work you, Chad, Rich, and others have been
doing at Ruby Central.

A few days ago I mailed RubyCentral a check contributing 1% of my
gross receipts from doing Ruby programming in 2004.  I'm going to do
the same thing in 2005.

I think RubyCentral is really helping to improve Ruby and to make it
more popular.  You've done a lot with the resources you have, and I
assume with more financial resources you'll do even more amazing
things.  I encourage anyone else who earns money with Ruby to consider
supporting Ruby Central.

Wayne Vucenic
No Bugs Software
"Ruby and C++ Contract Programming in Silicon Valley"