On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 04:41:22 +0900, Jim Weirich <jim / weirichhouse.org> wrote:
> John Wilger said:
> > It looks like the behavior of the 'testrb' command has changed which
> > is causing Rake to no longer work with Test::Unit when trying to add
> > options such as "--runner=gtk2".
>
> Thanks John.  David Heinemeier Hansson mentioned this to me this morning
> in IM.  Looks like we will have another quick Rake release this evening.
>
> Someone else sent some patches to fix some warning messages as well.  I
> think I will continue to make quick releases of Rake in the 0.4.xx series
> as patches come in.  When it looks like we have a stable version working
> with Ruby 1.8.2, I'll make a Rake-0.5.0 release.
>
> Thanks to everyone on their feedback.

Is this not perhaps something that could be better handled by
in-lining the testing as I am doing in the rakefiles on my projects
now? I think I sent you this info, Jim. Let me know if I didn't, and
I'll point it out ASAP; I'm quite happy with the way that tests are
run on my projects, and if it could be made a Task instead, I'd be
even happier (especially if said task interacted with the RubyGems
task).

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com