> Because Ruby is often compared with smalltalk and because of its
> dynamic nature it seems to be an ideal language for these type of
> applications. Haven't found any though: Ruby seems still to be firmly
> rooted in the Unix/text/console  world.
Well yes that is or would be a really nice thing to have. If you like
you can check out ArachnoRuby which I found the best availabel Ruby
IDE at the moment. The browsing is not like in smalltalk but more in
the "tradition" of Windows IDE browsers, will say with trees. It's
second best for browsing but YMMV ;)

Regards
Friedrich

--
Please remove just-for-news- to reply via e-mail.