Kevin Kleinfelter wrote:
> Half-way there. Turning trace on and being patient lets me see the last statement executed (IO.select, if anyone was wondering).  I
> hate being new to an environment. The obvious things aren't.
>
> However, control-C does *not* return control to the debugger. It produces:
>   [2005-01-02 22:04:47] INFO  going to shutdown ...
>   [2005-01-02 22:04:47] INFO  WEBrick::HTTPServer#start done.
> I'm betting that the reason it does so is the trap("INT") in the app.  Is there a way to get the debugger's SIGINT handler priority
> over application handling?  (I'm running on WinXP, if p;atform matters.)
>
> TIA

Unforunately no. If your application traps the INT signal as you are
stuck as this is THE mechanism that the debugger itself uses to pause
in the trace function.

So for now the only thing you can do is comment out the portion of the
code tht does the trap.

And for sure the debugger should definitely redefine the trap method
to catch any new definition of signal handler attached to INT. But
this is not the way it works for now.

Laurent