On Sunday 02 January 2005 09:51 pm, nobu.nokada / softhome.net wrote:
> Anyway, testrb would better to take -I flags.
>
> +          o.on('-I', "--load-path=DIR[#{File::PATH_SEPARATOR}DIR...]",
> +               "Appends directory list to $LOAD_PATH.") do |dirs|
> +            $LOAD_PATH.concat(dirs.split(File::PATH_SEPARATOR))
> +          end

Actually, for it to be useful to Rake, the list of directories must be put at
the front of the list (as the Ruby command does), not at the end of the list
(as the example does).

Otherwise the unit tests will run the code installed in the standard
locations, not the code in development.

Actually, the irb program puts them at the end too (and doesn't bother to
split on File::PATH_SEPARATOR). It would be nice if irb were consistent with
ruby and put them at the front of the list.