Victor Reyes wrote:

> Way back when, I used to write GUI programs using CA-Realizer, VB and
> REXX. To create a widget, for example a drop-down box, I used to just
> "grab" the icon representing the object and then "drop" it where I wanted
> it. I have been searching for something similar for Ruby but can't find
> it. Do anyone know if there is such package for Ruby?
QtRuby/Korundum can be used with Qt Designer to design the GUI for Qt and
KDE apps. You can then either generate ruby code from the .ui files
produced with the rbuic tool, or read the UI in at runtime with the 'qui'
extension. Qt Designer support is integrated with ruby projects in the next
version of the KDevelop IDE.

-- Richard