Kevin Kleinfelter wrote:
> I've been playing around with ruby debuggers (-rdebug -rrem and RDT).  When I debug Instiki, there's a point that it starts a thread
> and goes off to wait for an http request. If I just let it run, how do I get control back to the debugger?  I'm thinking of
> something along the lines of Visual Basic, where control-break always interrupts the program and returns you to the debugger.  Is
> there any way in any of  the Ruby debuggers to get control back?  How can I find out what line last had control if it is waiting on
> some event.
>
> Thanks!
> Kevin Kleinfelter

Hiting CTRL-C should interrupt the debugger in all cases then you can
switch from one thread to another with the "thread switch #N" command.
Isn't it working this way on your machine?

For a more user friandly user interface to the debugger you can also
euse the debugger in FreeRIDE, the free Ruby IDE.

Laurent