I haven't had the opportunity to write any code for a few months now, so
I've gotten just a bit rusty.  I need to make configuration changes,
including firmware updates, to a number of smaller Cisco routers and
switches (mostly Catalyst 2900XL series).  Since I do have telnet access
to the equipment, I'm considering writing a few fairly simple Ruby scripts
that use Net::Telnet to go out, grab the configuration, parse through the
details and then make the appropriate changes.

What do y'all think?  Any other modules that I should look at?  Other
suggestions?

-- Matt
Nothing great was ever accomplished without _passion_